Saturday, June 10, 2017

Kamananui Trail






Beautiful hike, first time there and I soaked in the history of the valley.  Two other trails besides this one that will take you further and beyond to test your endurance.  I however knew my limits, "no fire rescue please"  I chose the shorter one but I still got sunburn, blisters, yep I had to break in new hiking shoes and those pesky mosquitoes.  The mountain breeze ohh . . . so sweet  and the many small bridges we had to cross quite a story there.  Drizzle of rain kept us cool , two days later notice how sunburned I was.  Wonderful hike!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves

The thrilling first book in a YA fantasy trilogy for fans of  Red Queen . In a world where social prestige derives from a trifecta of bloo...